[3830] HiQP AH6KO SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ah6ko@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] HiQP AH6KO SO CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2016 18:00:18 +0000
Hawaii QSO Party

Call: AH6KO
Operator(s): AH6KO
Station: AH6KO

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: Pahoa, HI
Operating Time (hrs): 13

  160:
   80:
   40:   83                                7
   20:  293                               62
   15:   46                                1
   10:
Total:  422     0       0         0       70  Total Score = 77,000

Club:

Comments:

Tried for a more focussed CW effort this year. The 3-band dipole is up a little
higher in the ohia trees now. I planned to go for 18 hours, but could only hear
signals for 13. All bands went quiet at 2100Z on Sunday for a few hours, but 20m
came back nicely for an entertaining finish. I was surprised to work only 6
Hawaii mults on CW; perhaps with spotting I could have found more of you (no
Internet at our radio QTH). Mahalo to all who joined the party!

73 & Aloha-
Stan AH6KO