[3830] WAE CW 4O3A(9A3A/E73A) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW 4O3A(9A3A/E73A) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2016 16:03:58 +0000
WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: 4O3A
Operator(s): 9A3A/E73A
Station: 4O3A

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: JN92hj
Operating Time (hrs): 36-
Radios: SO2R

   80:   91     6    41
   40:  260   576    70
   20:  518   983    80
   15:  241   620    70
   10:   69    64    36
-------------------------
Total: 1179  2249   746  Total Score = 2,557,288

Club: SKY Contest Club

Comments:

I was hoping for a much better HP score, but....started with a delay, only
noting that propagation seemed to be very good at the begging and focusing on
QTCs whilst fixing the setup, as Ranko was away. Struggled to keep the network
connection due to electricity cuts and problems with UPS batteries.  Despite CQ
on 80m, missed expected JA and some other DX mults. I was hoping to have more
QSOs and QTCs. Too many NOs on Sunday afternoon and synchronization between PC
1-2 resulted in 'dupe' requests to stations which gave me QTCs already.
Apologies, specially to PY2NY, whom I've asked at 2-3 times?? Thanks to those
who came back with the missing QTCs!!

The score submitted with a delay as I had quite a few QSOs and QTCs missing on
PC2 when network was down.

73 Ivo I7/9A3A, E73A