[3830] CWopsT VE9AA/M LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT VE9AA/M LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2016 19:54:41 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Aug 31

Call: VE9AA/M
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA/M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: nb
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  32     32
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  32     32  Total Score = 1,024

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

What in heck was going on with the Ionosphere this afternoon? WOW ! ! !

It was like I was at home operating with a small amp and big antennas, but I
was in the MINI, in motion for all QSO's and worked clear from W6 to Fla all
the way over to France (Bert), Sweden (several), Germany (2) and even RA6 !

Unreal.

Band was really long and never heard any of the usual closer in suspects in
w1,2,3 or northern w4 (closest stn was likely Bill KC4D)

Most exciting QSO was Steve, KL7SB - thanks man.  A thrill to work you in
Alaska from the MINI ;-D

I wish my drive was one hour, rather than just the 30mins.  See if could've
matched some of LP home efforts.

Mike VE9AA FT-857D @ 100w, SD-330 antenna, N3ZN miniMITEs and pen/paper.
(mostly hand keyed over the wonderful potholed and frost-heaved roads of New
Brunswick.