[3830] CWOpen K4BAI HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] CWOpen K4BAI HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2016 18:11:01 +0000
CWops CW Open - 1200Z-1559Z

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 4.0

  160:    1     0
   80:   38    37
   40:  126    89
   20:  113    50
   15:    1     0
   10:    1     0
-------------------
Total:  280   176  Total Score = 49,104

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, TH6DXX, zepp, tee vertical.  Ran the six bands with
KU8E.  Otherwise, no signals heard on 10, 15 or 160.  80 was pretty good at the
start with QSOs from coast to coast.  40 was really good for a while.  20M was
never very good, but there were a few strong signals from the west coast and
the northeast.  Worked about five weak Europeans on 20.  Hope for much better
conditions and more participation in the third session.  Thanks for all QSOs.
If anyone noticed any problems with my signal (other than VE9AA, who has
already e-mailed me), please e-mail me privately.  Thanks.  73, John, K4BAI.
k4bai@att.net