[3830] CWopsT KY4F LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT KY4F LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2016 04:13:47 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Sep 8

Call: KY4F
Operator(s): KY4F
Station: KY4F

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Alabama
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:  23     14
   40:  26     26
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  49     40  Total Score = 1,960

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

40 was just awful for me.  Could not get a run going at all and could not break
a pile up.  Conditions I guess.  Went to 80 at 0341.  Should have made that
move sooner!  Nearly as many Q's on 80 as 40 in half the time.

Such is life.  However, Bert, F6HKA was loud here!  I had to ask for a repeat
on the call as I couldn't believe he wasn't a local.  I put up a double
extended zepp over the holiday weekend cut for 40.  Maybe it will be a good DX
antenna.  Sure wasn't much for closer in stuff tonight!

73 and thanks for the Q's
Doug
KY4F