[3830] NA Sprint CW K0NM HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mullani@tlite.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K0NM HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2016 21:01:33 +0000
NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: K0NM
Operator(s): K0NM
Station: K0NM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   26
   40:   67
   20:   38
---------------------

Club: DFW Contest Group

Team: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

I want to thank all the people who slowed down to my 28 wpm speed. It helped me
get your information correct the first time. Being a newbie to CW contesting,
doing the CW SPRINT is like getting your driver's license and driving on the
Houston highways at 70 mph the first day. A lot of things happen at the same
time and at high speeds. It will take time for me to get comfortable with 32+
wpm speeds and the complexity of Sprint. See you in the next Sprint.
Nizar (Niz) K0NM