[3830] CWopsT N4FP/M LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wayne@wgb.cc
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N4FP/M LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2016 14:08:08 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Sep 14

Call: N4FP/M
Operator(s): N4FP
Station: N4FP/M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Ocala, FL
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:
   80:
   40:  20     20
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  20     20  Total Score = 400

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Looks like I will be limited to mobile operation for some time.  Possible
tornado put a 70' water oak tree through our house Monday afternoon.  Estimated
repair time is over 2 months.  Tree was holding one end of 40 meter dipole, but
I have a lot more tall trees.  Good news is the shack was untouched.  None of
the 4 of us in the house was injured but it got our attention.
W6SX once told me, when you are the weak signal unable to break pileups, try
running, which I started out until one of the big boys decided he needed my
frequency.  Moved up 1 khz and continued running, 10 contacts in 1st 12
minutes, then none for 6.  Switched to S&P for 10 more contacts.
Conditions good on 40.
Flex 6300 and Maestro, 100 watts to 40 meter Hustler horizonally mounted atop 3
foot mast on 3 mag mount on roof of car.
See you on 20 at 1900.