[3830] SAC CW NB1N SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sandortoth_2000@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] SAC CW NB1N SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2016 13:28:36 +0000
Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW

Call: NB1N
Operator(s): NB1N
Station: NB1N

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: EMA
Operating Time (hrs): 8.0

   80:   17    12
   40:   57    28
   20:  108    74
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  182   114  Total Score = 24,420

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions were really bad, no 15 or 10 meters, 20 was weak, it was very hard to
work stations on 40, and 80 meters was really horrible.  Stopped at 9:00PM local
due to the conditions.  Next day in the morning it was even worse.  I could hear
EU and Russian stations but not SAC stations, it was getting better at the end
but still not good.  Absolutely not worth getting back in the AM, work as much
as possible the day before.  This is what can be expected with 100W and a
couple of dipoles.  It was all S & P, I was not able to run.  Thanks to the
operators for pulling out my weak signal in Scandinavia.