[3830] Salmon Run NG7Z SOCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pbearzed@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] Salmon Run NG7Z SOCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2016 23:01:36 +0000
Washington State Salmon Run

Call: NG7Z
Operator(s): NG7Z
Station: NG7Z

Class: SOCW LP
QTH: Marana AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 2:00

  160:
   80:   12
   40:   27
   20:   58
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:   97     0       0  Mults = 26  Total Score = 8,066

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

K2-100 Vertical. Saturday only and just a couple of hours spread out over the
day. After working the fixed stations, at least the ones I heard, it was a
matter of chasing WW7D and N7WA as Darryl and Dink ran the counties. Most of
the time they were barely detectable in the noise. But both guys are great CW
ops and can pick out a whisper in a crowd. Good the hear my buddies in the
WWDXC and RCR on the air. KD7H, W7GKF, AC2K, AC7T, K7RLD, W7VP, W7OM, K7SS,
W7QC, K7DSE, WC7Q, K7HBN, W9PL and others. Special thanks to the WWDXC for
sponsoring this contest. 73 Paul NG7Z