[3830] Salmon Run N7PP(@K7BTW) Club M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Salmon Run N7PP(@K7BTW) Club M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016 21:29:49 +0000
Washington State Salmon Run

Call: N7PP
Operator(s): K7MO K7ANA N9ADG K7VAP K7BTW
Station: K7BTW

Class: Club M/2 HP
QTH: Rainier, WA
Operating Time (hrs): 23

  160:    0       0      0
   80:   69     111      0
   40:   37     220      0
   20:  192    1017      0
   15:   69      31      0
   10:    0       0      0
    6:    0       0      0
    2:    0       0      0
----------------------------
Total:  367    1379   1746  Mults = 119  Total Score = 458,674

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Many thanks to everyone who helped organize another outstanding Salmon Run and
to all who got on the air.  It takes participation to make it great.  The most
important part of the contest was that we all had fun.

N9ADG, K7MO, K7ANA, K7VAP, and K7BTW operated in the WA-CLUB-MO2T class using
the call N7PP from the qth of K7BTW in Rainier, WA.

We had a county sweep.  It was great to see those last two, Pend Oreille and
Stevens, show up!  We also had a sweep of US States, but missed one Canadian
province - NT.