[3830] 144FallSprnt K9JK Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hamk9jk@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] 144FallSprnt K9JK Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2016 02:34:33 +0000
144 MHz Fall Sprint

Call: K9JK
Operator(s): K9JK
Station: K9JK

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: IL-EN52xc
Operating Time (hrs): 0.03

Total:  QSOs = 1  Mults = 1  Tot Dist(km) = 1  Total Score = 1

Club:

Comments:

*Thought* about roving, but, with less than 5 weeks since lower back surgery,
decided to NOT push it.

Found KO9A in my same sub-grid, reachable with my HT from inside the house so
added one for his log and let me submit with a whopping Single-op score of 1.

Thanks to all who participated and to the Southeast VHF Society for their
continued sponsorship and Bruce, NT4RT, for his management of the Fall
Sprints.

73, JK