[3830] CWopsT N5AW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5aw@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N5AW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2016 20:09:52 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Sep 21

Call: N5AW
Operator(s): N5AW
Station: N5AW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs):
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:
   40:   23    11
   20:   87    85
   15:    3     3
   10:
-------------------
Total:  113    99  Total Score = 11,187

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Just the opposite of the early session - fast start (72 in first 30 minutes)
slow finish (41 in second 30 minutes). Actually I was planning to do QRP for a
change with hopes 15 would be good. No signals on 15 at the start. Made one QRP
QSO on 20 and knowing QRP in middle of the day would be really tough on 40 I
cranked it up to 100 watts. Twenty meters was great until I ran out of folks to
work. One more session from here then on the road next week and possibly on from
Colorado the following week. Won't likely be on from home again until October
19.