[3830] TxQP WA6KHK Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TxQP WA6KHK Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2016 21:34:32 +0000
Texas QSO Party

Call: WA6KHK
Operator(s): WA6KHK
Station: WA6KHK

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ORG
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:   48     14
   20:  150    270
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:  198    284      0  Mults = 186  Total Score = 231,632

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Lots of good rovers out there this year.  Since a lot of them had full schedules
of counties to put out it was very difficult to catch them in all their
counties!  I missed a lot of counties when I was mining on SSB, even when I
knew their frequencies.  Couldn't rely on spotting too much this year as it was
quite lean.  Increased my score from last year and I won NTX-SO-MIX last year so
let's see what happens.  hihi.  Thanks to all the great Texas stations and
rovers (especially Jerry, Bob, Chuck, Vic, and Rob!)