[3830] CQ WW RTTY KY7M SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ars-ky7m@cox.net
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY KY7M SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 02:14:55 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: KY7M
Operator(s): KY7M
Station: KY7M

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 33

   80:   61       28       8     9
   40:  267       40      59    25
   20:  667       55     103    32
   15:  292       25      66    26
   10:    5        1       3     2
------------------------------------
Total: 1292      149     239    94  Total Score = 1,333,212

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Very disturbed conditions, especially on Sunday.  15m was useless on Sunday
until the afternoon opening to Asia.  No European stations were worked on
Sunday morning on 15m and there were only a few signals heard from Central and
South America.  If 15m was usless, 10m was more useless from the west coast.
The bulk of my Qs were on 20m.  My score was down from last year due to the
lack of multipliers to work on 10m and 15m.