[3830] CQ WW RTTY WJ2D SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wj2d@windstream.net
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY WJ2D SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 14:03:43 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: WJ2D
Operator(s): WJ2D
Station: WJ2D

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 26

   80:   22       9        8     6
   40:  255      40       58    17
   20:  401      24       83    25
   15:  238      10       67    21
   10:    9       0        7     5
------------------------------------
Total:  925      83      223    74  Total Score = 907,820

Club: North Carolina DX and Contest Club

Comments:

I was trying for dxcc in a weekend but I came up 3 countries short... Seems like
many of the usual countries were not present. The likes of C6,vp2v,ZF and a host
of others I did not hear at this QTH. I fried the xformer in my amp on Saturday
but was able to continue with low power (200 watts) until I repaired the amp on
Sunday. All in all I had a good time but my score suffered somewhat because of
the amp issue. Thanks to all that answered my call and I'll see you in the next
contest!