[3830] CQ WW RTTY K9CT M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, craig@thompsonet.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY K9CT M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 16:35:29 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: K9CT
Operator(s): N4RR AI9T K9NR K9WX N9CK K9CT
Station: K9CT

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 48

   80:  496       52      48    17
   40: 1196       56      97    33
   20: 1522       55     116    35
   15:  774       33     102    29
   10:   61        4       8     8
------------------------------------
Total: 4014      200     371   122  Total Score = 6,240,465

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Thanks to our team members for all their contributions. All are experienced RTTY
operators and like-able persons.

We appreciate the competition on CQcontest.net. It is a lot of fun horse-racing
with our fellow ham teams, 4O10A, LX7I, and S51A. And they kept us in our seats
and making QSOs....lots of fun.

Conditions were not any where near as good as last couple of years but we made
the most of it. The last 24 hours were tougher than the first. 15m was much
weaker and 10 had only a few moments of QSOs available.

We had rebuilt all the antennas from the ice and wind damage from late last
year just the week before. There was also a lot of lightning damage in the
prior weeks that had been repaired. So it was a very good test of the station
after all of this work.

The was the first time we used the FlexRadio setup for M/2 RTTY and we were
very pleased. Lots of great comments from the team members.

Thanks for the QSOs

73, Craig K9CT