[3830] CQ WW RTTY NO2T SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY NO2T SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 18:22:32 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: NO2T
Operator(s): NO2T
Station: NO2T

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 28

   80:   47      18        7     5
   40:  287      36       58    17
   20:  433      26       71    20
   15:  272      13       62    16
   10:
------------------------------------
Total: 1039      95      198    58  Total Score = 897,507

Club: Bergen Amateur Radio Association

Comments:

After a slow start, was able to get going reasonably well. Had trouble on 80
meters. for some reasons had a high loss factor. Signals were very low, and I
guess my signal was also. Look at ten meters a few times but the numbers of
signals did not warrant my moving over, Running a single radio (SO1R) means
losing time and QSO's. Enjoyed myself and at 87 years of age that means
something. Thanks to all that answered my calls. You are the important ones,