[3830] 222FallSprnt WW7D/R Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, djholman@u.washington.edu
Subject: [3830] 222FallSprnt WW7D/R Rover LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 15:04:27 +0000
222 MHz Fall Sprint

Call: WW7D/R
Operator(s): WW7D
Station: WW7D

Class: Rover LP
QTH: WWA
Operating Time (hrs): 3.25

Total:  QSOs = 42  Mults = 12  Tot Dist(km) = 0  Total Score = 504

Club: Pacific Northwest VHF Society

Comments:

Worked the CN86/CN87/CN96/CN97 grid intersection in the shadow of Mt. Rainier,
from about 1,500' (CN87) to 3,200' (CN96) along bumpy gravel roads.

Modest activity in the Pacific Northwest. Only 13 unique call signs worked from
3 grids.  Most folks were in CN87, but VE7JH in CN88 and VE7AFZ in CN89 provided
the two additional grids.  I appreciate them sticking around until I could hit
all four of my grids.  Nothing heard to the South, although I received a text
message from K7ATN in Portland that he heard me calling CQ.  Unfortunately, I
was out of cell service range, so I didn't see the message until later.

Beautiful late summer evening for a rove.