[3830] NCCC Sprint K8CN QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K8CN@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K8CN QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2016 03:19:37 +0000
NCCC Sprint - Sep 30

Call: K8CN
Operator(s): K8CN
Station: K8CN

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:
   80:   2     2
   40:   3     3
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:   5     5  Total Score = 25

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

I am logging this abysmal result so that I can remind myself how much better
things will be on the upswing of the next solar cycle!  Heard nothing on 15
meters, only whispers on 20, and normally reliable Midwest stations on 40
couldn't hear me.  Had spotlight propagation on 40 to Texas, and Bill N6ZFO was
my only West Coast contact. Must grit my teeth to avoid buying 100 Watt amp when
conditions are like tonight's!  Thanks for the (very few) Qs, and 73, MikeNH