[3830] CaQP W0MLD SOFixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lovewell@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP W0MLD SOFixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2016 18:12:39 +0000
California QSO Party

Call: W0MLD
Operator(s): W0MLD
Station: W0MLD

Class: SOFixed HP
QTH: Iowa
Operating Time (hrs): 5:34

  160:
   80:
   40:          23
   20:          51
   15:         128
   10:
    6:
    2:
--------------------
Total:   0     202  Mults = 48  Total Score = 19,392

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

My first contest.  I just got on during some hours that were convenient for my
family intending to gather some points for the SMC.  This is really the first
time I've had my new station on the air and windows 10 absolutely destroyed me.
 I had so many crashes it was unreal.  I started on one PC, killed it.  Moved to
another... killed it, and then finished on the third.  Very frustrating, but
working out the kinks before CQ WW SSB.  GO SMC!

START-OF-LOG: 2.0
ARRL-SECTION: IA
CALLSIGN: W0MLD
CLUB: SMC