[3830] CaQP K6GHA SOFixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6gha@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CaQP K6GHA SOFixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2016 22:31:55 +0000
California QSO Party

Call: K6GHA
Operator(s): K6GHA
Station: K6GHA

Class: SOFixed LP
QTH: Santa Cruz
Operating Time (hrs): 22.5

  160:    5      1
   80:   55    107
   40:   14     51
   20:  155    398
   15:   68     69
   10:    0      0
    6:    0      0
    2:    0      0
--------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

I made an effort this year to be more active on CW. I apologize to all those who
suffered through my learning curve. My phone Q's were a little lower from last
year, but my CW Q's were double. So, in those terms (points and overall Q
count) this was a success. I fell short of a personal goal, and maybe that was
due to missing the 10m opening? Not sure. Will have to see what others say
about conditions. CQP is still the most fun in 20 + hours on LP you can have,
so all in all a great time, with goals already set for next year. Only 365 days
to go!