[3830] CaQP N6IE SO(A)Fixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ronc@sonic.net
Subject: [3830] CaQP N6IE SO(A)Fixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2016 00:23:04 +0000
California QSO Party

Call: N6IE
Operator(s): N6IE
Station: N6IE

Class: SO(A)Fixed HP
QTH: SONO
Operating Time (hrs): 21:23
Remote Operation

  160:
   80:   99    120
   40:  171     99
   20:  300    431
   15:  258    213
   10:   30     38
    6:
    2:
--------------------

Club: Redwood Empire DX Assoc

Comments:

10 meters was actually open! KL7 was hard to find, but ran into a fellow who was
not in the contest on CW and worked him for a sweep.

Murphy got into the act about 5 hours in when I noticed I was getting a lot of
fill requests on CW, then started to get reports of audio breaking up on phone.
 Turns out my 915 MHz WLAN that connects to the remote station was dying.  Had
to knock off two hours and run to the site, reprogram two RemoteRigs and two
routers to get the system onto the local internet feed that I installed a few
weeks ago.  Worked great after that, but I lost two valuable hours...bummer!