[3830] CWopsT K8AJS LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jbastin1@me.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K8AJS LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2016 04:28:38 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Oct 6

Call: K8AJS
Operator(s): K8AJS
Station: K8AJS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:   0      0
   80:  19     17
   40:  15     14
   20:   1      1
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  35     32  Total Score = 1,120

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

I see people talking about how good conditions were, it sure didn't seem that
way here. I can't remember a contest in recent memory when I've had so much
trouble making myself heard, even by stations that were reasonably loud here.
OK, I understand if there are several people calling, I get beat out, but when
I'm the only one calling and the station just comes back and calls CQ again,
it's frustrating. 80 meters worked better than 40 for me tonight, I really
can't use 160 because of my local S7 noise level.

Oh well it is what it is. Thanks for the contacts to all the stations that
heard me. I'll be back.

Rig: Elecraft K3/P3 100 watts
Antennas: 40 on inverted vee, 80 meters on G5RV, 20 meters on 3 el quad
Software: WriteLog v11.23L