[3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2016 03:25:47 +0000
NCCC Sprint - Oct 7

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7SS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: wa
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   6      4
   80:   9      6
   40:  26     21
   20:  10      9
   15:   1      1
   10:
-------------------
Total:  51     41  Total Score = 2,091

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

the stars aligned tonite, more so than normally...
better condx on the sun, and less propagation from local qrn sources made for
pretty good balance.

as always, tnx to W7OM for a 5 band sweep.

did manage to squeeze thru to WD0T on 80 tonite... its always a fun challenge
to see if i can get Todd to send me some "??"

K8NYG thanks Gary for rare WV.  Great to hear you every week.

New England missing, and Tim only W1-2-3 here tonite.

NC SC absence is excused and hopefully Matthew will spare our pals on the SE
coasts.

73 de DanWA K7SS, Seattle

I KNOW THIS IS A CW CONTEST, BUT WOULD LIKE TO INVITE ALL TO JOIN IN THE ZANY
NASSB SPRINT this Saturday evening..   www.ssbsprint.com for info.
hope to work a bunch of you NSers and CWTers there...