[3830] MWaveFallSprnt KJ6VZC Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] MWaveFallSprnt KJ6VZC Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2016 20:11:50 +0000
Microwave Fall Sprint

Call: KJ6VZC
Operator(s): KJ6VZC
Station: KJ6VZC

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: dm04lf
Operating Time (hrs): .1

Total:  QSOs = 2  Total Score = 17

Club: ventura county amateur radio society

Comments:

Fall (08October2016) Microwave Sprint
Entry of Woodie Woodward, KJ6VZC   (Ops From Grid DM04lf)
Ventura, CA

Single Operator, Mode Time Call-Copied Grid-Copied
Mode    Time (PDT)      Callsign copied Grid Received   Dist (Km)
PH      1014    WA6EJO  DM04jg  16
PH      1016    N6ZE    DM04lf  1
                                17

 Cumulative Distances worked (km) = 17  Points TOTAL (*same grid QSO = 1 pt by
definition)
Soapbox: Short Summary: 2 QSO. Family breakfast at local restaurant with Pete,
N6ZE, & our X-YLs provided a location & time for a couple of Microwave
SPRINT Contacts.
Cumulative Distances worked (km) = 17, by KJ6VZC  resulted from 2 Contacts in 1
Grid during
.1 hour of operation on 33 Cm during the Microwave Sprint.
Rig: ALINCO DJ-G29 with whip antenna
I hereby certify that I abided by Sprint/ARRL/FCC Rules for this operating
event
s/s/ Woodie Woodward, KJ6VZC:
 Member ARRL, CVARS