[3830] AzQP VE9AA Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] AzQP VE9AA Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 00:39:41 +0000
Arizona QSO Party

Call: VE9AA
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: nb
Operating Time (hrs): ?
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:   13
   15:    2
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:   15     0       0  CW Mults = 8  Ph Mults = 0  Dig Mults = 0  Total
Score = 240

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

AZ stns pretty thin on the ground on Sunday afternoon (only time I was on).
For hours, I scoured 15m & 20m (CW)for any sign of Arizona life, but folks
must have either been on SSB or off doing other things.

At least Arizona recognizes that Canada has real Provinces out here (NB, NB
& NS for example) unlike some other QSO parties who do not.

I made up some coax jumpers and repaired some phasing lines and kept busy
soldering this n' that as I watched the cluster and jumped on any W7 that
reared his head on 15 & 20 - hee hee

Thanks for the Q's !

Mike VE9AA