[3830] PaQP OM2VL(@OM8A) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, totya@zsmkomds.edu.sk
Subject: [3830] PaQP OM2VL(@OM8A) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 20:26:23 +0000
Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: OM2VL
Operator(s): OM2VL
Station: OM8A

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Okoc
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   46
   40:   79     31
   20:   75     51
   15:   33     31
   10:
    6:
    2:
---------------------------------------
Total:  233    113      0         0  Mults = 61  Total Score = 39,319

Club: SCG

Comments:

Thank you very much for the nice weekend!

Unfortunatelly many stations prefered 40m at daytime in Slovakia and don't move
to 20 and 15m ... :( I have no chance to made this counties.

At night long long time I called K0BAK/R from MIF on 40m SSB, but cant break
the USA wall...

Missed counties: BED, BLA, CLE, CLI, CMB, LAC

BONUS station W3UU/M  worked 20 times! Score included this 4.000 points.

Thank you very much for the QSO's especially to Tom N2CU for many QSY's to
another mode and band and for POT county in last 6 minutes of the Party, and to
Jim K8MR for quick QSY's to SSB.

Most QSO's with:
Resident:
(7): AA3BB
(6): K3ATO, K3MD
(5): K3MJW, N3MX
(4): K3CT, K3IR, K3NG, K3TEJ, K3WJV, KW3A, N3IW, N3RD, N3RS, N3XF, NY3B, W3ZGD,
WO3Z, WQ3N

Mobile:
N2CU/M 36/11 (QSO / Cty)
W3CG 20/4 - 4Cty line
W3UU/M 20/13
K8MR/M 15/7
N3VZ 14/2 - 2Cty line
KA3QLF/M 9/9
AB3AH 6/2 - 2 Cty line

PLEASE!!!! your QSL's for my US County Award and US County Challenge - every
band + every mode

Maybe I missed some QSO's because I hunted also AZ QSO's - made 46 QSO in
Arizona QSO Party.

73, Laci OM2VL