[3830] PaQP K3TD(@K4QPL) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, tdanley@centurylink.net
Subject: [3830] PaQP K3TD(@K4QPL) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2016 15:06:10 +0000
Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: K3TD
Operator(s): K4QPL K3TD
Station: K4QPL

Class: M/S HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   44     37
   40:   67    154
   20:    9      1
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
---------------------------------------
Total:  120    192      0         0  Mults = 62  Total Score = 27,784

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Very fun part time effort with Jim, K4QPL, at his fine station.  We tag teamed
with Jim on CW and me on SSB.  Had to deal with plenty of rain and wind from
Hurricane Matthew but were lucky to escape the impact felt to the South and
East of us.

Highlights were working several old friends from back home, and hearing Jim
work the vintage NO3M station.  Also appreciate the mobiles we worked multiple
times and the 5 Qs with the W3UU Bonus Station.  The folks who organize the
PAQP did a great job - thank you.  Many thanks also to Jim for the hospitality
and company!

Jim's station:
K3s, KPA500
Inverted Vs for 80 and 40, SteppIR and TX7DXX yagis for 20
N1MM+

73,
Tad, K3TD