[3830] CWopsT WP3DX(KP4WK) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wp3dx@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WP3DX(KP4WK) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 14:33:39 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Oct 13

Call: WP3DX
Operator(s): KP4WK
Station: WP3DX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: PR
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Remote Operation

  160:
   80:   5      3
   40:  20     20
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  25     23  Total Score = 575

Club:

Comments:

Awesome CWT run last night. This was my second time participating in the CWT and
managed to work 25 stations (personal best, LoL).
Last week’s Oct 6, 2016 was the first one and I made 8 Qs on that one.
Thanks to all who slowed down for me and for the patience of going back and
forth until I got the call signs.
Is a bit intimidating at first but once you get the hang it seems like one hour
is not enough.
I can see how this thing requires some skill, there is a lot of things
happening at the same time.
I was using N1MM for logging purposes but is not hooked to the radio and no
macros set yet, pretty much manual at this time.
I live in FL and was operating remote from my station in Puerto Rico. The rig
there is a Kenwood TS2K running 100w into an Alpha DX1 wire dipole.
I want to thank my CW OPs advisor Joe N3HEE and fellow classmate Paul W4PGM for
the encouragement. The homework/goal was to try and make 20 Qs in the CWT.
I guess I'm hooked now, see you next week!