[3830] WAG EA2CW(@EA2RCF) SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAG EA2CW(@EA2RCF) SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2016 17:58:56 +0000
Worked All Germany Contest

Call: EA2CW
Operator(s): EA2CW
Station: EA2RCF

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: IN82PU
Operating Time (hrs): 13:19

   80:  136      0      24
   40:  174      0      25
   20:  298      0      26
   15:  135      0      23
   10:    1      0       1
----------------------------
Total:  744      0      99  Total Score = 220,968

Club: EA Contest Club

Comments:

The Sun playing its games made higher bands near invisibles here, and many less
Qs than last year, although this one I was on HP. When 15m was open, I could
hear the JA's calling DL, but not to these.
Just trying to find how to wide my signal more than 15 Kcs (not counting the
clicks) as some of our colleagues from east have...
A lot of german activity during daylight, not so much at night. Only 362
different calls worked (CW only), a bit less than the promissed 2K by DARC. May
I take part in mixed mode next year? (just kidding).
73 and thank you to all the people taking part!
Mikel, EA2CW