[3830] WAG 9A1P(S55M) SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, s55m@siol.com
Subject: [3830] WAG 9A1P(S55M) SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 09:13:39 +0000
Worked All Germany Contest

Call: 9A1P
Operator(s): S55M
Station: 9A1P

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: JN65VG
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

   80:  203     242     26
   40:  248     230     26
   20:  141      30     25
   15:   83      44     25
   10:   88      65     25
----------------------------
Total:  763     611    127  Total Score = 523,494

Club: Belokranjec Contest Club

Comments:

First WAG for me in 35 years of my contest ham activity.
Decided to run it just to get the bugs in station hardware before CQ WW.
Mostly i had to deal with my nonexistent German language :). I thought that i
was speaking it but maybe on the other side it was not understood as i would
wish.
I wired two completely separated radios with two PC's and had great issues with
interlock at the beginning of the contest. Later, i gave up on software and
hardware solutions and interlocked them "manually" HI.
Second radio was barefoot 200W not always enough to get attention of calling
stations on higher bands.
In short words, it was 100% VHF contest at our side. I was lucky enough with
10m propagation on Sunday. Tiny EME signals at the beginning and later also
good enough for non decent SSB run. Half of all qso's was S/P and maybe i lost
too much time chasing multipliers and running on higher bands instead of simply
running on lowers.
But anyway, i enjoyed contest a lot.
Thanks to everyone for QSO's and maybe see You next year!

Equipment used:
2xFT1000MP mark V
OM Power amp
Dipole for 80m
3L yagi for 40
5L yagi for 20m
2x5L yagi in stack for 15
3x5L yagi in stack for 10m
SW: DX log by 9A5K

Now.... we must get ready for CQ WW SSB and CW
As always M/S like 9A1P

73's
Adi
S55M