[3830] JARTS N9TF Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] JARTS N9TF Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 22:57:53 +0000
JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: N9TF
Operator(s): N9TF
Station: N9TF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:    4     1
   40:   13     8
   20:  140    46
   15:   57    31
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  215    87  Total Score = 45,501

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Played a bit Saturday and Sunday. Nothing serious. A bit curious how band
conditions would play out. Called and listened for JA's Saturday and Sunday
late afternoon, but never could see any in print. The couple that were spotted
Sunday afternoon were very week into my RXer, and very watery. I was able to
work 35 unique DX between 15, 20 and 40m from this low power antenna challanged
location. Most on 20m.
Had fun.

Operating conditions: K3S 100 watts 2 element triband at 37' 40/80 trap dipole
at 35'. N1MM+ MMTTY.

73 Gene N9TF