[3830] IaQP K0PC SO Mobile LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0pc@mchsi.com
Subject: [3830] IaQP K0PC SO Mobile LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 03:24:22 +0000
Iowa QSO Party

Call: K0PC
Operator(s): K0PC
Station: K0PC

Class: SO Mobile LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 9

  160:
   80:      8
   40:    197
   20:    213
   15:     10
   10:
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
------------------------
Total:    428       0  Mults = 51  Total Score = 59,064

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

This year I decided to run the IAQP in the same area where I rode RAGBRAI in
July. So I mapped a route that took me to all the counties on the southern
border. The hills were much easier in the car than they were on the bike.

Everything worked reasonably well even though I was a little late starting.
Conditions were OK but not great. My QSO count is down considerably from
previous years.

Thanks to the Ottumwa ARC for sponsoring this event over the years. You do a
great job. I look forward to another run across the state next September (and a
bike ride next July).

73, Pat K0PC