[3830] IaQP NU0Q SO Mobile LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IaQP NU0Q SO Mobile LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2016 03:59:55 +0000
Iowa QSO Party

Call: NU0Q
Operator(s): NU0Q
Station: NU0Q

Class: SO Mobile LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:
   80:
   40:     68
   20:    161
   15:      9
   10:
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
------------------------
Total:    238       0  Mults = 48  Total Score = 22,848

Club:

Comments:

Things seemed to get off to a slow start, perhaps due to lousy propagation and
lots of RTTY on 40 meters.  Then, my computer decided it needed to reboot when
we stopped at a gas station.  Since we weren't doing that well, we stopped at a
tourist site in mid-afternoon for an hour.  After that, activity picked up, and
we kept busy between 20 and 40 meters.  N6MU talked me into going to 15 meters
when it was open, which seemed like most of the time.

We made it to 20 counties, although some were very brief.  I hope everyone had
fun, and picked up a few multipliers from my efforts.  See you next year.