[3830] CQWW SSB N3RS SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB N3RS SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 00:18:24 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N3RS
Operator(s): N3RS
Station: N3RS

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: EPA
Operating Time (hrs): 35.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   39    10       24
   80:  177    23       70
   40:  223    28       83
   20:  545    31      119
   15:  414    27       99
   10:  247    21       60
------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Terrible conditions overall.  Very few Asians and nothing heard from zones
18,22,23,26,and 28.  This was a real endurance test.  Most of the gear held up
OK with a few glitches, but nothing major.  The next few years are going to be
gruesome if this is an indicator of what is to come.  Heard lots of the FRC
gang plugging away much of the weekend.  Now to go and see if our football team
can give me something to celebrate over!

See you all on CW.

73 de Sig, N3RS