[3830] CQWW SSB VR2XAN SOSB/40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB VR2XAN SOSB/40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 00:42:22 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: VR2XAN
Operator(s): VR2XAN
Station: VR2XAN

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40: 1064    33       92
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 1064    33       92  Total Score = 279,000

Club:

Comments:

Listening to the band in the last few weeks before the contest I couldn't never
image to find such bad, very bad propagation on 40 meters.

Second night was worst than ever with a rate from 1 to 10 QSO/hour :-(
I even didn't hear some "easy" European countries like OE, GM, LA, LX
etc.

TK9R heard different parts of my callsign.... XA, AN, VR2 but he was not able
to put all letters together. For him was better to continue call CQ... with no
takers.

The highlight was a great opening LP with the East Coast of US and Caribbean
during my second sunset (nothing the first day) and the unespected call from
CE0Y/NO9E. Thank you!

Se you in CQWW CW from XX9 (M/2)

Best 73

VR2XAN Alberto (also IV3TAN)