[3830] CQWW SSB W4AAW M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, W4AAW@aol.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB W4AAW M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 01:11:13 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: W4AAW
Operator(s): KU1CW KJ0D MM0LID W3UL NA3D K4UB N1RM K3TN W4AAW
Station: W4AAW

Class: M/M HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 48
Remote Operation

  160:   78    10       23
   80:  150    21       62
   40:  347    26       83
   20:  730    30      111
   15:  352    25       83
   10:  309    19       49
------------------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Another Totally Remote operation.  Operators and remote locations as follows:

KU1CW Oregon
KJ0D  Missouri
MM0LID  Scotland
K4UB  Utah
NA3D  New Jersey
W3UL  Maryland
N1RM  Virginia
K3TN  Maryland
W4AAW Virginia

Absolute rock solid web connection.  Congratulations to all who slogged out the
first 12-14 hours of the contest.  After that, things grew slowly better, but,
then, we have been warned.

We are looking for serious, committed and experienced multi-mode operators who
have a K3/RemoteRig set up.  See our website, listed below.

Thanks for all the Mults & Qs.

Congrats to our great friends at WX3B who did VERY well.

Thanks also to CQ Magazine for sponsoring such non-pariel contests.  And thanks
for a great contesting column every month from K3ZJ.

see www.remotecontesting.com