[3830] CQWW SSB ON6NL SOAB(A) QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB ON6NL SOAB(A) QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 10:50:16 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: ON6NL
Operator(s): ON6NL
Station: ON6NL

Class: SOAB(A) QRP
QTH: Kinrooi
Operating Time (hrs): 30

  160:   37     3       15
   80:   99     5       30
   40:  105     7       34
   20:  296    14       56
   15:  146    11       51
   10:   57     8       26
------------------------------

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

If you mix QRP and SSB you know it will be a struggle. But I want to set new
Belgian records in all three modes for the SOAB(A) QRP this year so had to do
the SSB part also.
Results for QSO and country scores were about as planned but the number of
zones and points very disappointed because of poor propagations to North
America and Asia. 10 and 15 looked sometimes like what I do on VHF with
sporadic-E and meteor scatter contacts.
Rig: IC756Pro2 at 5 Watt
Ant: KT34a and dipoles 20m up
Software: N1MM, VE7CC, QSOrecorder