[3830] CQWW SSB CR3A M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ct1boh@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB CR3A M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 14:05:06 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: CR3A
Operator(s): CT3BD CT3DL CT1BOH CT1FFU PY1NB
Station: CR3A

Class: M/S HP
QTH: IM12JU
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  325    15       70
   80:  827    28      104
   40: 1581    32      121
   20: 2206    38      144
   15: 3128    34      140
   10: 1191    27      116
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Classic Multi-Single set up - two radios (RunRadio+MultiplierRadio), four guys
making turns on run radio and all making turns with multiplier radio. No inband
and other fancy stuff. Still, lots of fun. Even tough propagation was poor,
there is always "good conditions" in zone 33.

Faced several problems with station this year:

No time to put up beverages, broken rotators, broken antennas, broken crunk-up
tower. Passing time and the hard winds of the north side of the island are
degrading the hardware.

Antennas:

160 - Inverted V
80  - Slopping dipole
40  - Inverted V for USA and  2 el fixed for EU (only 6 meters high)
20  - 4 el fixed USA (with missing parts in reflector) and 5 el for Europe
15  - 5 el usa and 5 el fixed Europe
10  - 3 el tribander for USA and 5 el fixed Europe

With no rotating antennas on 10 and 40 it was a struggle to work some
multipliers. We missed our beverages but somehow managed to work most of the
stuff.

Anyway is no stuff like the CQWW. ALready counting the days for the next one.
Many thanks for all that called and made this event very enjoyable

CT3 - Madeira Contest team