[3830] CQWW SSB VA7QD(@VE7IO) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jdwil@telus.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB VA7QD(@VE7IO) M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 18:19:26 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: VA7QD
Operator(s): VA7QD VA7NLF
Station: VE7IO

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: BC
Operating Time (hrs): 17.5

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   91     4        3
   40:  170    13       24
   20:  838    22       45
   15:  494    17       32
   10:    0     0        0
------------------------------
Total: 1593    56      104  Total Score = 513,280

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Had the wonderful opportunity to work from VE7IO Station operating a 2YL
station.  Christine and I were trying very hard to get up our running mode
operation in preparation for our trip to Vimy Ridge Special Event (VE100VIMY)
in April 2017.  Had many opportunities to work pile-ups and we are both getting
more comfortable handling them.   Many thanks to our two coaches  VE7IO (FRED)
and VA7NF (STAN) for providing support and help as needed.
                                          Jeanne  VA7QD