[3830] CQWW SSB KH6CJJ SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kentfae@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB KH6CJJ SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 18:46:42 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: KH6CJJ
Operator(s): KH6CJJ
Station: KH6CJJ

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Maui, Hawaii
Operating Time (hrs): 23

  160:    1     1        1
   80:   39    12       17
   40:  103    16       25
   20:  141    17       22
   15:  417    19       34
   10:  182    14       20
------------------------------

Club: Maui Amateur Radio Club

Comments:

Very poor conditions with the higher bands closing by the late afternoon.
Europe is always more difficult from Hawaii than elsewhere and I did not hear a
single European station.  I'm sure the big stations with good antennas did, but
my Hexxbeam at 25' could not.  40 and 80 were good on Friday night, but not
Saturday night.  Only able to put in 23 hours, but they were the better hours
propagation wise.

Aloha and thanks for all the Qs,
Kent