[3830] CQWW SSB N2BJ SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2bj@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB N2BJ SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 20:46:04 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N2BJ
Operator(s): N2BJ
Station: N2BJ

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 11.5

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   14     6        9
   40:   30    14       22
   20:  136    17       70
   15:  179    22       62
   10:   96    11       34
------------------------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

This has been a difficult contest season all summer and probably through Prime
time contest season as my family obligations have taken priority over my radio
time. Very busy almost every weekend with my local Grandkids in the School of
Rock Showband and performing and travelling. This weekend was their Halloween
Tour weekend we were in 3 different cities allowing my radio time under 12
hours really pushing it during a 48 hour contest. In addition my main Alpha 87A
has been down for over a month and I had to wire back in my standby TL922A which
takes every watt I have to get it even to 1000W reliably with mediocre tubes.
Conditions also very weird at best.