[3830] CQWW SSB MD2C(MD0CCE) SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB MD2C(MD0CCE) SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2016 18:23:22 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: MD2C
Operator(s): MD0CCE
Station: MD0CCE

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Isle of Man
Operating Time (hrs): 16

  160:  113     7       44
   80:  125    13       58
   40:   63    10       36
   20:  233    20       56
   15:   62    13       47
   10:    9     5        7
------------------------------

Club: Chiltern DX Club

Comments:

Just a part time effort, mostly S&P, although "pounce" might be a
misleadingly aggressive term given the conditions.  On 160, conditions were
particularly harsh and the only NA station raised was WE3C, although others
were weakly heard and called.

Parts needed for a 40M 4-square were ordered more than two weeks in advance and
shipped by "Fed Ex Priority" but managed to turn up on Tuesday after
the contest.  Hopefully, it will be operational in 4 weeks' time!

My thanks for QSOs with those who heard me, and my admiration for those who
battled with the conditions for the full contest!

73
Bob    MD0CCE
FT5K, Quadra, 4-el SteppIR at 80ft, 40m inverted vee, Titanex vert on 80m/160m