[3830] CQWW SSB 9A1A M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nikola.percin@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB 9A1A M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2016 18:50:16 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: 9A1A
Operator(s): 9A5W 9A9A 9A6A 9A7R 9A2EU 9A7DR 9A8A N6AA N6VI W6XD OE3FTA OE3VVU
Station: 9A1A

Class: M/M HP
QTH: KOZJACA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  1030    13       73
   80:  1811    24      108
   40:  2762    34      134
   20:  2903    39      148
   15:  1853    36      144
   10:   639    20       85
-------------------------------

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

We were very glad to have well known contesters N6AA, N6VI and W6XD as our guest
operators. Also we had in our team youngsters in age 16 to 20 - OE3FTA, OE3VVU,
9A7MIM and 9A7CDZ.
Poor propagation caused quite closed high bands and runs towards USA/VE and JA
were not typical like in former years. A&K index were too high.

As usualy we did our the best that our guest operators were feeling well during
their stay on Kozjaca and in Zagreb too. We enjoyed to be with them.
Food & drinks service made by ourselves was good as it is in any our
contest participation with good grill and cooked food.

Thanks to all who called us

See you in CQ WW CW
9A1A team