[3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2016 19:46:23 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Nov 2

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 0:36

------------
  160:   0
   80:   0
   40:   0
   20:  37
   15:   1
   10:   0
------------
Total:  38  Mults = 37  Total Score = 1,406

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, TH6DXX.  Got a late start due to a dental appointment
and decided to start on 20M and look for DX.  Rate no doubt would have been
higher on 40M at that time.  20M was fairly active and QSOs were easy with
IK0YVV, HA9RT, F6HKA, and IT9VDQ.  Only QSO on 15 and only station heard on
that band (other than W1AW) was IK0YVV.  I did hear the W1AW broadcast on 10M
also, but the signal was weak and no other signals heard on 10M.  Nice to work
so many old friends.  I look forward to being more active in the CWTs after the
local time changes this weekend.  Will try to be active as PJ4/K4BAI the
Wednesday before Thanksgiving and CQ WW CW Contest.  Hope to work you all in
ARRL SS CW this weekend.  73, John, K4BAI.