[3830] CWopsT NA6O HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NA6O HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2016 03:53:47 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Nov 3

Call: NA6O
Operator(s): NA6O
Station: NA6O

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Livermore, CA
Operating Time (hrs): .8

------------
  160:
   80:  13
   40:  43
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  56  Mults = 53  Total Score = 2,968

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

TS-590s, KPA500, verticals (TX), dipoles (RX), N1MM+

Tried running on 40 a bit slower, 25 WPM, near the top of the band to see if I
could attract some non-members. A few did call me. Also interesting to see if
any callers QRSed at all. Those who know me well did not. Less-familiar calls
mostly arrived a bit slower (Farnsworthed). Even so, my rate was as good as
ever with the meter sitting right at 100 for much of the first half hour.