[3830] CQWW SSB OM7M M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lubomirmartiska@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB OM7M M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2016 15:59:06 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: OM7M
Operator(s): OK2BFN OK2PAY OK2ZI OM2KI OM2IB OM3PA OM3PC OM4MM OM5MF OM5RW OM5ZW
Station: OM7M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Slovakia
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  263    11       66
   80:  874    28      108
   40: 1645    37      140
   20: 2300    37      155
   15:  864    34      153
   10:   93    19       92

Club:

Comments:

Nice competition as usual with three Moravian guests (OK2PAY, OK2ZI, OK2BFN) and
guys from close area. Lack of propagation we compensated with excellent Moravian
fruits not only in solid form. Brand new 2el.80m Yagi works great and open up
new possibilities. Due to the farm work during the contest, we could not fully
use our beverage RX system. Missed a couple of mults there. Message to the
IR4M&9A1P: Regarding the online score, next time we'll be there.