[3830] CQWW SSB TK9R(IK8UND) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, salvatorefarina4@virgilio.it
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB TK9R(IK8UND) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2016 22:58:07 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: TK9R
Operator(s): IK8UND
Station: TK9R

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Ajaccio
Operating Time (hrs): 43

  160:  291     7       51
   80:  584    12       73
   40:  679    24       96
   20: 2260    26       97
   15: 1257    22       89
   10:  245    15       62
------------------------------

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

Many thanks to my mate Patrick, TK5EP, for the borrowing me the contest site,
the neverending patience and great help. I also have to extend my gratitude to
Franco, iz8gce, for his unpayable antennas making support.
I thought 40 meters could be the key to keep high rate and fun, but I've never
experienced so bad conditions. The band most of the time appears absolutely
dead, and it has never been like that in the past. Btw, as usual, it has been
great fun!! Congratulations to the winners, and i really thanks very much
everyone who called me, you all were the irreplaceable part of my fun.
73
Sal, ik8und (tk9r)

Elecraft K3
OM Power 2500 HF
10/15/20 homemade Raibeam
40 homemade linear loaded rotatable dipole
80/160 base loaded vertical (18 meters high)