[3830] UR DX HA1AG SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ha1ag@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] UR DX HA1AG SO CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2016 19:53:34 +0000
Ukrainian DX Contest

Call: HA1AG
Operator(s): HA1AG
Station: HA1AG

Class: SO CW LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   83            40
   80:  119            46
   40:  252            54
   20:  139            43
   15:   11            10
   10:    0             0
---------------------------
Total:  604     0     193  Total Score = 626,864

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

A few hours fun via the remote. 40m/80m was fun. FR4NT on 160m sounded like a
pirate but WFWL.

20m was very tough with LP due to lack of short skip and very low TOA of this
station. I also had the idea all the UR stations had their 20m antennas to
Russia all the time.

No UR/B (Ternopol) station was heard, UR/F (Odessa), which is usually easy was
missed, too. The rest were well represented. I heard a single UR/F on 20m but
the skip was too long to work him.

Zoli HA1AG