[3830] SS CW K0VXU Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K0VXU Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2016 02:25:52 +0000
ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K0VXU
Operator(s): K0VXU
Station: K0VXU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: kANSAS
Operating Time (hrs): 19:45

------------
  160:
   80:  322
   40:  169
   20:  329
   15:   23
   10:
------------

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

K3, TL-922A, TH6DXX, sloping Vee's (40 & 80), N1MM+

Part-time effort.  Lost ground while away doing other things.  Conditions were
good and participation was good.  Many old friends.

This score won't win anything but it sure was fun to dig into a contest as much
as you can.  Getting too old to sit for 24 hours...gotta get up and move once in
a while.

Great fun chasing mults.  Found MAR, DE and NE Sunday afternoon to complete the
sweep.  Haven't done that for a while so it was a little more exciting.

Kudos to all of the KCCCer's that lent me a QSO.  Good to see so many of the
club members in the test.

Thaks to all who picked me out of the QRM.  Can't wait 'til next year.

73,
Russ - K0VXU